Install Today & Never Clean Your Gutters Again!
Also known as gutter covers, gutter guards are shields or barriers that prevent debris like pine needles, leaves, twigs, and insects of your rain gutters. All of this debris can cause slowdowns or backups, and gutter guards prevent this so your gutters can operate at their highest efficiency. There are plenty of gutter guard options on the market, but none of them are as well-built, capable, and effective as the Gutter Shutter system offered by the team at Brown Roofing.
Brown Roofing is proud to install the Gutter Shutter system in homes and businesses that utilize standard-sizer rain gutters throughout Connecticut. These guards are made of durable aluminum, meaning they have tremendous resilience and durability while remaining lightweight and affordable. Their unique design ensures they are guaranteed to never clog, and their enamel coating protects them from the harshness of exposure to the elements.
Get a free quote for your gutter guard installation project today! Call Brown Roofing at (203) 442-9616 to request an inspection.
Brown Roofing offers specials to help you save, so take advantage of our deals. We also offer stress-free financing options for homeowners throughout Connecticut. During a consultation, we can discuss with you our financing options designated to fit your specific project.
Check out the guide below to see how Gutter Shutter compares to different types of gutter guards.
Clogged gutters in Western Connecticut?
Dangers of Clogged Gutters
- Clogged, heavy gutters may rot wooden siding and fascia, leading to lower indoor air quality and mold growth within the home.
- Pests are more likely to inhabit a clogged gutter with stagnant, restricted water flow. Decaying leaves create a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other unwanted insects.
- Ineffective downspouts and clogged gutters make foundations more vulnerable to damage and flooding.
- Damage to your landscape may occur as water bypasses clogged gutters and floods gardens and hardscapes below.
- Ice dams and icy sidewalk conditions may occur as snow and water pool due to a clogged drain.
Problems With Traditional Gutter Covers
- Gutter screens limit the flow of both debris and water, requiring manual cleanouts to avoid seedling growth and insect infestation.
- Gutter filters quickly clog, defeating their purpose. Regular brush cleaning is needed to avoid mold growth and other damage.
- Gutter covers are installed under shingles, lack curb appeal, and often void roof warranties.
- Many all-in-one systems are designed to fail, lacking adequate support and protection, leading to clogs that are more difficult to clean.
Wide-mouth outlets and high-back gutter troughs protect your gutters! Our gutter guards are 6" which helps to keep out debris while still allowing maximum water flow.
RainDrop® Pro Gutter Guard
A gutter system is not truly complete without a gutter guard. If gutters are clogged, water overflow can cause issues with your home. The RainDrop® Pro Gutter Guard prevents that water buildup so you can avoid overflowing gutters, which can cause erosion of mulch, damages plants, contribute to wet basements, and crack or bow foundation. It is made of a uniquepolypropyleneblend, which is a preferable material when looking for a reliable, durable solution that will withstand extreme temperatures and damage.
This system has many benefits, including:
- breaking self-cohesion of water droplets, allowing for consistent flow
- absorbing heat and cold, with high melting points to withstand extreme temperatures and sunlight
- flexible and durable design, rendering it damage resilient
- a 20 year limited warranty, low maintenance system